Enjoy Hair Mask? Anyone tried it?

bella.girl

O.G.
Aug 7, 2008
I went to a beauty supply shop today and they told me that the best hair mask to make your hair soft and shiny is the Enjoy hair mask. Has anyone tried it? Is it really good?

YES!!!! It is really THAT good! Enjoy is a relatively newer line and their products are amazing! The Hair Mask is like instant gratification once you use it--your hair feels awesome after one treatment. And it smells great, too!

I also love the Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner. What I love about the Luxury Shampoo and Conditioner is that even though it is heavier due to its conditioning properties, it doesn't weigh my hair down like some of the other lux shampoos and conditioners seem to do. I love Alterna 10 (shampoo retails for $65 or so), but after using it for a week my hair would start to feel weighed down. So I'm loving Enjoy because it's a fantastic product and it's less expensive than Alterna!

What is I.R.S and Redken Extreme Chemistry System? What do they do? Thanks!

Enjoy I.R.S. = Intensive Reconstructing Spray is an Amino Acid Booster. It can be mixed with the Enjoy Hair Mask or Instant Reconstructor to make them a minimum of 10x stronger. It can be used once a week or as needed depending upon the condition of your hair.

It also assists in bonding color to the hair shaft, enhances chemical services and prevents further damage to hair. It can actually be added to hair color, bleach, or chemical straightener by your stylist when performing these chemical services. It is guaranteed to prolong the life of your hair color. IRS will leave the hair strong and resilient with a healthy vibrant shine. It's really amazing on all hair types, especially unruly and extremely damaged hair.

Does anyone order this online? There isn't a salon anywhere near me and of course, now I'm dying to try it.:yes:

If you're going off the salon locator on the website, I know it hasn't been updated recently. Several of my salons are not on the map yet in Wyoming and Nebraska! There are also many not listed for Colorado as well so I'm certain this is probably true for the rest of the states. If you have the time, I'd definitely call around and ask!!

If you're going off the salon locator on the website, I know it hasn't been updated recently. Several of my salons are not on the map yet in Wyoming and Nebraska! There are also many not listed for Colorado as well so I'm certain this is probably true for the rest of the states. If you have the time, I'd definitely call around and ask!!
Thanks.:smile: