Engraving the back of the small notes initial charm

berbils

Feb 11, 2016
Does anyone have the smaller notes initial charm and have had engraving done on the back? I’m thinking about engraving 3 initials on the back when I purchase it. I’ve never seen it in person and don’t know if it’s too small for this. I see Tiffany only carries the smaller notes initial charm now. I’d love to see pictures as well:smile:

I own this and on the back I had my Aquarius sign engraved. The pendant is small - you can’t really make out my initial on the front unless you’re really close to me, so it depends what look you’re going for? The engraving on the back of mine was really for my benefit. It’s a great everyday size.

Reactions: berbils
I am thinking of getting this charm seriously but can't decide on silver or gold. My heart was set on the gold but now I am thinking maybe I should get the silver because the charm bracelet that it's going on is silver--not sure how the mixed metals would look. If anyone has modeling pics that would be great.

OP, I think you should go for the engraving if you can. I bet it would look very classy.

Reactions: berbils