English and french bulldogs for sell

Status
Not open for further replies.

prettypets

Dec 20, 2006
My name is Mrs Joy and i am a deaf lady married to a deaf husband.We have been married for over 30 years now and i have been Breeding puppies for over 21 years now.A mother of 2 kids...Myself and my husband manage a home for breeding puppies and we have adorable english and french bulldog.Ranging from 2 weeks and 6 months.
If you are interested to adobt/buy any of the bull dog and will make sure you will take care of.
We got both males and females.They are pure breed puppies .They will grow up healthily to be breeders too if you wish,40-55 lbs. 12"-14" Close, short and smooth coat. Various brindles, most frequently, red. White and pied (white with any brindle). And, "Dudley" (black and black with tan) being undesireable.The puppies are very cute and healthy too.They have taken all vaccines and dewormings.The puppies will come alongside a care guide and a kit containing dog items.The puppies are all home raised and well trained.They love human comapany.They will be your perfect companion.They puppies are so playful,energetic and eager to learn.The priceis with shipping fees included

Thanks
Joy

Attachments

• rom1.jpg
    rom1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 48
  • rom2.jpg
    rom2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 50
  • rom3.jpg
    rom3.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 47