endless.com price match--for real!

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
so pleased ladies! i bought a pair of shoes original price on endless.com b/c of its free shipping and free returns... but i saw it on another site for 50% of the original price. i filled out the price match form on endless.com and immediately received an email notification saying that my price match is granted! then the next day, i got confirmation of my refund! best thing is that endless has the free ship/returns AND the shoes arrive TWO days after i placed the order!! i'm so impressed!

i also love shoe.com b/c of the free ship/returns-- and they have discount codes, unlike zappos.com

i think i also bought form shoebuy.com-- its very similar to shoe.com w/ frequent discount codes.

I have to agree that Endless.com is AMAZING!! I also did a price match with them a few months ago, and they processed everything lightning-fast. The customer service is excellent, and I would buy from them again in a nanosecond. Glad to here your experience was so positive! :smile:

I also had the good experience! My shoes were $60 on Searle NYC with final sale and expensive shipping. I found them $211 on Endless.com, and Endless matched the price! Such a deal.