endless.com price match--for real!

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
so pleased ladies! i bought a pair of shoes original price on endless.com b/c of its free shipping and free returns... but i saw it on another site for 50% of the original price. i filled out the price match form on endless.com and immediately received an email notification saying that my price match is granted! then the next day, i got confirmation of my refund! best thing is that endless has the free ship/returns AND the shoes arrive TWO days after i placed the order!! i'm so impressed!

i also love shoe.com b/c of the free ship/returns-- and they have discount codes, unlike zappos.com

i think i also bought form shoebuy.com-- its very similar to shoe.com w/ frequent discount codes.

Loquita

May 16, 2008
I have to agree that Endless.com is AMAZING!! I also did a price match with them a few months ago, and they processed everything lightning-fast. The customer service is excellent, and I would buy from them again in a nanosecond. Glad to here your experience was so positive! :smile:

nyinstilettos

Sep 26, 2008
also, forgot mention: i'm guessing they're on the west coast b/c i called customer service at 11:30pm EST and someone picked up!

olialm1

windy city
Dec 12, 2008
Chicago
Definitely gonna check them out. Thanks for posting! I'm all for giving my business to a company that listens/appreciates their customers!

kkeene19703

Jan 18, 2008
FLA
They price matches some boots for me awhile back and did it all over the phone in less than 5min. They do rock!!

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
That's good to know. I like them too because they always have great prices already plus the free shipping & returns.

Is there any discounts on regular price at this time?

ballet_russe

pointe de la mode
May 4, 2008
I also had the good experience! My shoes were $60 on Searle NYC with final sale and expensive shipping. I found them $211 on Endless.com, and Endless matched the price! Such a deal.