coach001.JPG
Black Carly sig. and lurex mini skinny
coach002.JPG
Black tatum boots and gold sig. sneakers

Any suggestions for a matching wallet?

Sopeary

Purse-a-hoLic!
Jul 28, 2006
Thx ladies, sred, do you have a reg or large Carly, cuz that wallet seems a bit big. :confused1:

Odette

<3 life
O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
www.twitter.com
The checkbook wallets aren't that big. If you're worried, get the compact wallet in black sig.

Or, I know the mini wallet holds all my stuff and it's small:

cc1013

O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
Chicago Burbs
Hi!

I have the Medium Signature Carly (black) and use the Hamptons Signature Checkbook Wallet (also black). They look great together and the wallet fits very nicely in the bag.

:tup:

Bkbabe

Apr 6, 2007
NYC
This is what I'm planning to get this week to match my Carly. It's the Signature Stripe Medium Zip Around Wallet in silver/black/gunmetal

Bkbabe

Apr 6, 2007
NYC
^^^You know what? Scratch that. How could I forget my Carly has brass? I really like the wallet but since it has silver, maybe I'll go with the mini wallet instead.

Sopeary

Purse-a-hoLic!
Jul 28, 2006
:heart:Thank you everyone for the compliments :heart:. I wore my purse tonight with the gold sneakers and I have to say that I love my bag!!!

^^^You know what? Scratch that. How could I forget my Carly has brass? I really like the wallet but since it has silver, maybe I'll go with the mini wallet instead.
Yes, hehe, I want a wallet with brass on the outerpart. Does anyone know if Coach have these wallets available for purchase in all black?