ended auction: this is totally insane

1. I AGREE!:wtf: What makes it so rare and expensive?

2. WTF? :wondering Crazy!

3. OMG , that's crazy! Do you think that person meant to put 3 digits as opposed to 4 ?

4. :nuts: .....

5. Well, for it to have been a "digit error," someone else had to have made the same mistake.

6. holy ****!! hope this definantely was a mistake, there is no way that anyone should spend that much on a used and old messenger bbag! (well I wouldnt anyhow eek)

7. I dunno... this is almost exactly like the $15k plus Chanel bowler post today!

I think someone or a few someones are opening up new eBay accounts and bidding up silly amounts to wreak havoc...

8. i think the person made a mistake and wasn't able to retract it...and then someone outbid her???? acccckkk:Push:

9. Wiow! That is amazing.

10. Ah, that explains it! Some pranksters! Probably some teenagers or something...

11. I was wondering if that was even authentic when I saw it listed ... is it?

12. Neither of the high bidders on this one and the Chanel that I posted have any feedback, so I doubt they will pay for the bags. If they do, they were nuts!

L

13. Hmm, that can't be legit. 0 FB winner. That other $9500 bid in the middle is weird though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice