End of Summer ~ Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. The Gazolina

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. We need modeling pics !!! CONGRATS for such a haul Dani !! <

4. What an amazing reveal, Dani....my lav Big Kiss twin:winkiss:

5. Amazing amazing amazing! Can we please see modeling pics? I loveeee the Gazolina.

6. Holy Smokes Dani! Congrats on the new CLs. :yahoo: The python pigalles are so dreamy :love:, but the Gazolinas are totally hawt! :faint: Please don't keep us waiting too long for modeling pics... :girlsigh:

7. That is one hott ass shoe Dani!! Pics Please? :flowers:

8. What a haul Dani!

:heart:

9. :nuts: Thank you Ladies ! I will do some modeling pix tomorrow :wacko: hmm today ! I need to sleep first ............

:sleepy:

10. omg Dani.. they are all incredible!

11. I totally screamed when I saw the reveal on the last one. No joke. Love them all! Congrats. I second modeling pics :yahoo::ps:

12. Dani- you are back with a bang!:biguns: I love, love, love the AD and you are my hero for being able to wear the gazolina!!!!
    Can't wait to see them on:P

13. wow:amazed:

14. Dani, I love them all, but my favorites are the lavender spikes & python Pigalles. Congratulations!

15. Danielle, Congrats on the beautiful new additions!