End of Sale and Transfer to outlet

Feb 22, 2018
Hello!
I remember reading somewhere on TPF that the spring sale is ending soon. Does anyone know the date it is supposed to end?

After the sale ends, does it transfer to the outlets right away? Or what happens after?

Thanks!

Hello!
I remember reading somewhere on TPF that the spring sale is ending soon. Does anyone know the date it is supposed to end?

After the sale ends, does it transfer to the outlets right away? Or what happens after?

Thanks!
I have already seen some 2018 June SAS items on the outlet website even though they're still on the main SAS coach page. I don't know if that's typical, but I'd check both for now. I'd also check Macy's and Bloomingdale's, as they both have some items that sold out in the SAS or sale items that are still running as full price in the Coach stores!

Hello!

Thanks!
After the sale ends, not all merchandise will transfer to the Outlets. A few bags may, while others will enter the mysterious world of Coach "Neverland." Some bags may show up somewhere in a few months or even in another SAS. There are no guarantees with Coach. I have learned a lot in my many years as a Coach buyer! :-s

Nordstrom also has some stragglers- I just nabbed the saddle mailbox w/kisslock pockets on the ends at 50% off. I was eying it at full price so was happy to see it pop up online on sale. Hope it is in good shape. Sometimes the end of season sale items are beat up or missing parts. But Nordies is good about returns. Fingers crossed.

Bloomies had the prairie floral on black version reduced another 25% earlier but now just 25% off.

Reactions: donutsprinkles