End of NY Fashion Week- Attending a Katherine Kwei Viewing!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OMG so I totally got invited to NY last minute. I just bought my ticket a few hours ago! I'm going Friday thru Sunday. Long story short, my friend was going to take his GF on a trip but caught her cheating on him on Valentine's weekend so now he has a room at The W on Time Square and he invited me and other friends to join him. I'm kinda broke but I don't have to pay for the hotel and my flight was only $230.

Now getting to the point: I won the November Giveway on tPF. I wont the Katherine Kwei Donna Satchel. SO I emailed Katherine and asked if it might be possible to get a tour of her studio and she said they were having a showing of a the new collection so she invited me!! I'm so excited! What should I wear? I can't wait!!! I'll take pics and post them! I'm so glad I emailed her!

2. That's awesome!! I'm glad for you... Have fun and post pictures when you come back!