Enchant Me Midi?

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
Does anyone here have the EM Midi? I've searched a few times and can find nothing. I absolutely fell in love with this bag in the Port color, but I'm nervous about ordering it sight-unseen, especially since I can't find any reviews or pictures or comments at all about it!

Does anyone know anything about it? Size? Does it stay on the shoulder? etc.

The thought of pebbled port leather is soooo tempting.

bonniekir

O.G.
Feb 8, 2007
This model made it's first appearance with the presentation of the AW collection, so I don't think anybody has got one yet!

Pebbled Port is also a favourite of mine ;)

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I have the black pebbled, tan matte, and choco matte EM regular size & find the size to be perfect.

I can carry all of my essentials and then some. With the larger size, you're looking at not only more room (harder to locate items) but a larger bag overall. If you like BIG bags then by all means....go for it!

Otherwise, the regular size is just fine!

sgreg

Jun 20, 2008
USA
How tall are you, Contessa? I wonder if you are taller and find the bag to be the right size, whether a shorter person like myself should go for the midi...

SereneRun

O.G.
Jun 23, 2007
I asked Jackie about the sizes and she said I would be fine with the midi. I'm 5'1 for reference.

fabae

O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
Way Down Yonder
I was looking at the midi. The size online appears to be 15x11 or thereabouts with a nice strap drop. I think the regular would be too big for me.

Isn't midi smaller than regular size??

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I was looking at the midi. The size online appears to be 15x11 or thereabouts with a nice strap drop. I think the regular would be too big for me.

Isn't midi smaller than regular size??
Yes....the Midi IS smaller than the regular size.

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I have the black pebbled, tan matte, and choco matte EM regular size & find the size to be perfect.

I can carry all of my essentials and then some. With the larger size, you're looking at not only more room (harder to locate items) but a larger bag overall. If you like BIG bags then by all means....go for it!

Otherwise, the regular size is just fine!
:faint:...you little minx!!!:biggrin:

susa

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
That's the regular size, I believe. I asked Jackie and she told me there's the regular size (same as the one in above thread), the larger size, and the midi. The larger size is only available via BEC.
sorry, I thought there is only the regular and the large size, thus thought the regular ist midi size