Enchant Me Green Pebbled Luxe Leather w/Fall Delivery Anyone?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. In case anyone is interested, I created a group bespoke for a leaf green pebbled luxe enchant me on BE Couture. I'd love to be able to get the bag for my anniversary in mid-October, so there's no rush, but I figured I'd put out some feelers out there...

1. willowsmom (prple lining/gold hw)
    2. ????

2. Bumping this thread - is anyone interested now? I would be, and could probably swing late october/early november. Purple lining, brass hardware.

3. #3 Sep 10, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
    I'd still be up for it and can do later Oct or Nov too (heck, I can even do later if that's better for others)!

ETA - didn't realize there was now a midi option for this bag! Now I REALLY hope this can go forward!

4. I'm tossing up between a EM in this and a TMA original, which I think would look cute in leaf too.

5. Can someone post a swatch pic of the leaf green, please?

6. Copied from the BE site...

BE green.jpg

Though I just unexpectedly scored a green HG yesterday, so I really need to watch the spending right now :P