Enamel Bracelets

Love love love the enamel bracelets!!! I use to wear two together until one chipped! I had no idea that they could chip, I'm still sad about it. Now I wear one.

I think if it makes your heart sing, go for it! :heart:

...maybe just for a short while, say, at home with friends till you see how comfortable you are with it. I love the look but when I have loads of typing to do I take my bracelets off anyway :shame:

I have a wee bit of an addiction problem with enamel bracelets. So....I frequently wear 3-4 skinny or medium on my left arm, with a watch, and leave the right arm bare. I stack in the same color family, or according to what I'm wearing, which....is sometimes dictated by the enamel bracelets!

i don't have any yet, but.. art class ingrained that odd numbers of objects look better together than even numbers, so i'd go with three! five would be too many for me, i don't have the skinniest of arms :shame: but if i did i'd stack them up as far as they'd go.

I was told by a wonderful SA in DC that one must be careful not to get the enamel bracelets wet, that they had had issues with them delaminating. She said that she believes H corrected the problem, but to keep them away from water anyway. She seemed to imply that there had been some quality problems with them in the past and that this was no longer the case.

For what it's worth, I almost always wear them either doubled up or with a same-metal bangle (ie, gold-trimmed enamel bangle with a bunch of plain gold bangles). Guess I'll have to take pictures someday and post them, huh?

I´ve senn several women wearing 4-5 of the small ones together and it looks awesom!:drool: I would love to have so many enamel bracelets, but i only have one clic and one clic clac and they don`t look good together (gold and silver)
If i had the money i would wear as much Hermes bracelets as i can.lol

By the way, SUS, i love your avatar! Grat pic.

I have a serious enamel addiction and wear up to 4 together, depending on how many I have in that particular color. I've never had any trouble with chipping while wearing them all together, in fact I've only chipped one and that one dropped to the floor.... I say, the more the merrier :yes:

Hi ladies! Could anyone tell me the width/diameter of the enamel bracelets? I want Santa to bring me one and am worried they might be too big :crybaby:I wear a small in Tiffany bangles for comparision.

Thanks!

I was told by a wonderful SA in DC that one must be careful not to get the enamel bracelets wet, that they had had issues with them delaminating. She said that she believes H corrected the problem, but to keep them away from water anyway. She seemed to imply that there had been some quality problems with them in the past and that this was no longer the case.

I just bought one in DC and was told the same re the water because the edges would come loose as the glue wasn't very good. I wore it twice and the gold edge came off entirely. Never got it wet. Back it goes. Very disappointed. I think I'll ask for a loner while it is away getting reglued.

I just bought one in DC and was told the same re the water because the edges would come loose as the glue wasn't very good. I wore it twice and the gold edge came off entirely. Never got it wet. Back it goes. Very disappointed. I think I'll ask for a loner while it is away getting reglued.

OMG! :sad: That's awful. I really hope they fix the problem to your satisfaction. Maybe they had a bad batch? I've only worn mine 2x so we'll see how it goes....

That's really awful to hear H*bird. As I said before, I've only had problems with one of my bracelets and I have many.

I found a pic of how I stack them that I thought I'd share and these all look perfect still.

Attachments

• bangle2.jpg
    bangle2.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 68