Enabling Needed: Clichy Strass

canismajor

sofa king zen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
These are so pretty and I have a chance to get them at a great price, I think. (Does anyone remember what price these were going on sale for at Footcandy? I think $4-something, right?) I am so indecisive today... What do you think?? So... I should get these, right? Tell me I need them... :graucho:

(picture from bay seller)
attachment.php

attachment.php

:flowers:

Attachments

• e0df_1.jpg
    e0df_1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 334
  • e07a_1.jpg
    e07a_1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 327
xnplo--I think footcandy had the black velvet version going for $465 or so. Are you sure you want enabling? I like the heel and the chunky heel makes it look like it would be more stable to walk on than the stiletto. And, I like the way the patent catches the light.

I like it! Is it something you would get a chance to wear as far as functional for your wardrobe/closet? My philiosophy is if i am not going to wear it then theres no sense in buying it just to have it...

I like the ones above that also came in camel/beige (forget the actual color name on this pair) and black patent, but I'm not a fan of the velvet ones though. Which ones were you thinking of getting?

I have been staring and staring at those shoes, too. Mmm... there's something stopping me from pressing the keyboard button and I am not sure what it is... but i keep going back to it and stare and stare and stare some more. Maybe you should snap it quick before i do.
(Does this count as enabling?)

Wow... So many responses already! :nuts:

Lav- Thank you for the pricing! Yes, enabling is healthy right now; I really needed some more 'cheering' along... :P

Noe- Good point. I was just surveying my closet this morning! I recently got a pair of black cropped wool trousers from Vince (chopped off some more material, so it hit just below my knee for more leg show); I thinkto pair the trousers with black/ivory/white tops.

ashakes- These are pictures of the exact ones I'm looking to get. So, not the velvet; I am not a fan of those much either.

I've never seen this color IRL (except burgundy Lady Gres, but that's a different story, because it was leather), so what basic color does this patent burgundy lean towards? As it looks in the picture... Purpley-brown?

I love this shoe, especially in nude!

Too bad I can't wear chunky heels -they make me look like I'm walking on stilts. So if you're not petite, you won't have this problem. lol

If you have an olive colored skin tone, this plummy/brown should look nice against it..

Same here, can... Same here. I finally submitted an offer, got a counter... and I'm thinking about it some more! :thinking:
I have been staring and staring at those shoes, too. Mmm... there's something stopping me from pressing the keyboard button and I am not sure what it is... but i keep going back to it and stare and stare and stare some more. Maybe you should snap it quick before i do.

(Does this count as enabling?)