Enablers, ahoy!

What should Sarah do with her extra $$$$?

• Save the money.

• Double up your car payment next month. DUH.

• Buy a black leather Carly.

• Buy a magenta Mia.

• Buy a black signature/leather Legacy shoulder bag.

• Buy a chocolate shoulder bag.

• Buy a different bag.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Snerk, snerk... I'm trying to decide if I'd be reminded of him every time I looked at the bag...

I must say that the black signature legacy shoulder is no longer available on the website and it's a fluke that we have it, and so tempting....

If he wouldn't want you to buy a bag with that money, then that's exactly what you should do with it! You'll get that little grin of satasfaction whenever you look at it knowing that you got it for you and said "to hell with what he thinks". You deserve it! All of your bills are paid off for this month, and you work at the store, so take advantage of your discount!! Get the geranium mia. You'll fall in love with the leather bags once you get one. It's such a great colour and will make a wonderful contrast piece. You'll be surprised with how much it will go with. Besides, it's such a fun, bright, positive, feminine bag and that's exactly what you need to be thinking about yourself.

You were so strong to realize that you were in a bad relationship and get yourself out before any more damage to you was done. You are going to just get stronger and find a man who deserves you.

This will be your "i'm fabulous, I'm single, and I deserve better bag"

I really would just put that money away in the bank in case something happened in the future and you needed the cash (ie - rent next month...ease the burden a bit)

yeah...i'm so sensible at times...

oh like hell!...I would buy a bag and send pics w/ a detailed description of what his money bought.

but that's just me....the redhead is coming out ...lol.

seriously tho, I might take the money and save it for stuff that's coming out in the fall, cause that stuff sounds awesome and I know they got some really pricey pieces coming.

IF you don't need the money to pay your bills, I vote for a FABULOUS bag, one that would kick you collection up a notch. A Legacy or the black leather Carly is what comes to my mind. I have a BL Carly and I LOVE it!

Snerk, snerk... I'm trying to decide if I'd be reminded of him every time I looked at the bag...

I must say that the black signature legacy shoulder is no longer available on the website and it's a fluke that we have it, and so tempting....
Every time I'd look at it I'd think to myself, "Thanks for paying me back what you owed me. How do you like how I spent it?" Like I said, I'd get some sick pleasure from buying it and knowing how pissed he'd be if he knew. :graucho:

If you double up on your car payment you will save money on the interest in the end. And if you can keep paying double in the future just think of all the money you saved on interest and then use that money you would have paid the bank to go shopping. It is like free money.