enable/or talk me out of it

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think i have finally decided on the new Denim zippy wallet! please enable me or talk me out of it.

2. Go for it, you know you like it :graucho: :graucho:

3. I have to say GET IT! =) I have it and absolutely love it. Although I must admit that I'm a zippy-a-holic, I have 2 vernis (framboise and pomme) and now the denim one. Hoping they come out with an amarante (sp?)....of course I would have to add it to my "collection"! ;P

Let us know what you decide!

4. Oh yeah, the denim would be nice for you because it's not Damier or Mono but it's not particularly feminine either. Good choice! I am sure you will love it!

5. Get it!!!! It's so cute!!!!

6. I think it's really cute, you should get it. :yes:

7. I think it's really cute so I'm going to be an enabler here! Get it! :yes:

8. Get ittttt! I love LV Denim!

9. i'd say go for it! it's very cute and functional

10. Normally I'm not a huge denim fan, but I think a denim zippy would be really cute!

11. You have to go for it. The denim line is SO CUTE! I love the feel of the Denim and the way it fades. GO FOR IT!

12. ok im going to be honest and i wouldnt get a denim wallet. I baby my neo speedy around sooo bad its getting on my nerves tbh! I just think that regular canvas or vernis would hold up better, and for the money you are paying i would want a purse to last for ever! And I just cant see the denim holding up that well! xx (sorry!)

13. i just need to decide once and for all between denim and pomme

14. that color is so 1980 and trashy.

15. I have the mono zippy and love it. So I would say go for it.