Enable me to get a Pandora

gagabag

O.G.
Jan 4, 2012
Hi peeps! Ok looking at your georgy pics made me want to have a panda. All of my bags are either so prim and proper or too girly-girl iykwim. So getting this is just gonna blow my image away :P Anyway, I like the look and I thought it's a perfect travelling companion.

I am a short 5'4" asian chick but I'm guessing medium is ok?
Also I'm going for goat leather - don't want to baby it too much if it's going with all of my travelling shenanigans.

So my real question is - which color to get..? Black, Brown/Camel, Red or Sage? There is no nearby store so I'll be ordering online..

:help:

Last edited:
Go black or sage! I have the dark green goat skin and it's taken a continous beating over the past 7 months... only a few rubs to show for it. I'm 5'7" and the medium is perfect for me.... you can probably get away with the medium too, or possibly the small(not the mini).

^ ^ ^ Agree, the pepe leather will camouflage wear and tear the best. (But the other leathers will perform well, too).

I have the black pepe version (medium size also) and although it's definitely black, the texture of the leather provides another dimension so it doesn't look like your basic black bag. Although they are very common, I like black bags because if they do get scratched or otherwise damage, it's generally very easy to do a home repair when you don't have to worry as much about color matching.

Does the pepe leather come in sage? I think that would be an amazing combination - different but very neutral.