Enable me or not..Oak Alexa..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I need your help...I am lusting after a Oak Alexa after seeing so many here ..I had a Oak Leopard but it has now gone to pastures greener....! Do I get a Oak for my birthday or pass....Argh......!!!

2. go for it lol!

3. i agree - go for it :smile:

4. If you can choose one personally so you get the nice leather - then go for it!

5. If you can get one with a nice leather, go for it!

The Alexa is a great bag and very urban chic (heck, even Alpine chic as I recently brought mine on a trip to the Alps). The oak color also goes with almost everything!

6. Its your fault La Van..!!!! I saw all your pictures and have fallen in love with this bag ALL over again...!!

7. Hi Birkin Girl.
    What was it about oak leopard that made you sell it on? If it was just the pattern and you loved the style, then ofcourse I say try an oaky ;) but if its something else, the oak will not be too different from the OL !

8. :graucho::graucho::graucho:

I was on the fence about the oak Alexa, mainly due to the leather. But I'm really happy I bought it! It's very practical and urban chic. Gosh, it's been a while since I've combined outfits to go around the look of particular bag until my Alexa came along. It's so much fun and I love wearing mine!

9. GET GET GET. Sorry no help! GET GET GET!

10. i dont know abt the oak - but ive just got the alexa in black and i love it!:smile: