Enable me, baby!

beeb

O.G.
May 29, 2008
I have a birthday coming up in about 3 weeks, and a 1 year wedding anniversary 2 weeks after that! Since we're going back to our honeymoon spot for the anniversary I don't think I'm getting a Tano (whatever :blah:).

BUT

I've already placed my birthday request in MUST HAVE terms! :yahoo:

So, ladies, show me whatcha got! Can I get some pics in this here thread of your most recent Tano purchases? Real life pics earn you a cookie*.

With love,
beeb

*what kind of forum for women has no baked goods smilies?!

I'm already crazy about my Edgy Out There!!! Here's a lovely pic of her to help you think about buying one haha
fp47c4.jpg

I have a birthday coming up in about 3 weeks, and a 1 year wedding anniversary 2 weeks after that! Since we're going back to our honeymoon spot for the anniversary I don't think I'm getting a Tano (whatever :blah:).

BUT

I've already placed my birthday request in MUST HAVE terms! :yahoo:

So, ladies, show me whatcha got! Can I get some pics in this here thread of your most recent Tano purchases? Real life pics earn you a cookie*.

With love,
beeb

*what kind of forum for women has no baked goods smilies?!

Beeb, you crack me up! What have we done without you? Happy almost birthday and anniversary! No cookie for me, but you have amazing taste and I can't wait to see what you pick!

I wanted to post and tell you I'm thinking very hard about this. I think we have similar taste in styles and colors (since I love all of your collection haha) Since I'm kind of swamped at work I'll come back with ideas tonight or tomorrow :smile:

Zombievixen: I may have to squeeze in a trip to BAG to huff & squish some Bella!

Kittybag: Aww, thank you. :blush:

lovebaseball: I love your collection too! I appreciate the effort going into your recommendation!

Voo: LOVE that Edgy. I'm not 100% sure it's for me, though. I seem to be Tano dysfunctional in that I always want a color-style combination that is unpopular! Right now I'm thinking about a Garnet Boogie or French Nanny. I saw the FN somewhere, but haven't found the Boogie.
The other thing is that I prefer to shop MHB, but they don't usually stock the colors I go for in the styles I want. :girlsigh: I'm probably too late for a special order, too.

So, I am open to suggestions! I also still want a crossbody in Espresso, but that will be my stealth purchase in the fall. :coolio:

I think the rest of the pre-orders left are either September or October delivery....so if you are willing to wait...hehe... In a way you are lucky...there's always 2-12 things I want RIGHT NOW.

Espresso is GORGEOUS!!!

Have you thought about the Immeasureable Beeb? Granted I don't see it at MHB in Espresso or Garnet, both of which are GORGEOUS!

A Garnet boogie is on pre-order at MHB, slated to arrive 9/15....

Espresso is GORGEOUS!!!

Have you thought about the Immeasureable Beeb? Granted I don't see it at MHB in Espresso or Garnet, both of which are GORGEOUS!

A Garnet boogie is on pre-order at MHB, slated to arrive 9/15

Wait, what?! But it doesn't list Garnet on the site! Can I still pre-order?! CAN I MAKE IT TO 9/15 IF I DO?! :nuts:

I think brown...but the fall garnet is coming with black trim...so you might need to check with MHB if that is where you are planning on getting it!

Thanks, O!

I think for bag #1 (see Random Thoughts thread for new development) I might be torn between the Monal Lethal and the Petit Larceny.

Does anyone have any thoughts on those bags compared to each other?

Can anyone liken them to a bag I already have, perhaps by size? My hoard is my avatar.