Enable me, baby!

I'm losing my mind. I have lost an entire day to this internal debate!

Someone, please help. As I see it....

Mona Lethal pros: Slightly bigger, movable strap, larger inner compartment. Body-hugging.
Mona Lethal cons: Might be too close in size to my Getting Warmer; I don't want a bag to go unloved! Not as many compartments as the PL, and more expensive.

Petit Larceny pros: More compartments, less possibility of over-loading. Less expensive. Could also own it tomorrow.
Petit Larceny cons: Might be too close in size to my Three Fer. Shallow main compartment. May not hold much more than the TF.

I need to just go to BAG tomorrow and compare in person. *collapses*

Last edited:
I think the Mona Lethal looks much smaller than the Getting Warmer because of it's lack of width. Plus it's convertible.

So, I am open to suggestions! I also still want a crossbody in Espresso, but that will be my stealth purchase in the fall. :coolio:

lol! I guess that's part of the beauty of a brown bag. It can easily blend into your collection.

Sorry I can't help with suggestions, but I can provide a cookie.
cookie.gif

Great, guys! All you've succeeded in doing is making me want both! :ghi5::P

I'm going straight from work today to BAG in Soho, to scope out the goods. I hope I make a decision and don't come home more confused! I am leaning towards the Mona, by the way.