EMS Shipping-Changed my address in ebay an paypal

Anigmapr

Apr 3, 2014
Hi all,

I need your help! I've been watching this piece at a great price and condition..its in Japan and ships EMS..I'm leaving the country for a week, so if I buy it, it will be sitting on my porch for a while and I don't want someone stealing my New to me LV..so I changed my ebay and paypal address to my work so I can receive it there and my assistant will lock it in my office. Will I have problems bc I changed the addresses and it is not verified or confirmed?! Help!!

I have no idea about the address verification on eBay / PayPal's end, but could you ask the seller not to ship for a week? Maybe they will hold the item for you (after you pay) and ship it at a later date. I wouldn't purchase until you know for sure that they will work with you.

Good luck! :smile:

Actually USPS won't leave express mail (ems) at the door. They'll attend a few and hold for few more days. And try to call USPS after first attempted delivery to tell them to hold it.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Depends on the seller. Some are adamant about shipping to confirmed paypal address. Explain situation to seller, maybe they'll work with you....

Yes because it's the extra layer of seller protection. Not that sellers are really protected anyway..... But that's a separate topic/ debate.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Thanks so much!!! My postman knows me so He leaves everything on my porch. I read in Ebay that the discourage sellers to indicate in their listings that they only ship to confirmed adds..I already changed everything in paypal and ebay to my work address..so off I go to get that purse !!!!! Thanks again sooo much to all of you!