Empty agenda- How can I use it?

JuiceBox

O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
I bought this ages ago at a car boot sale. It's red leather a5(ish) size I think and I really like it although I'm not sure how to use it. Does anyone own something similar in this style? I would really love to use it ;_;

So if anyone has any suggestions on how to use it that'd be appreciated, I'm a student. Any uses there? lol

Attachments

• DSC02229.JPG
    DSC02229.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC02230.JPG
    DSC02230.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 74
if you carry a lot of receipts with you maybe use it to store them?

or if you'd like to carry pictures with you, maybe get an insert to put them into?

how as a student do you not need a planner/agenda? :smile: i wouldn't have survived college without one lol :smile:

nah not many people use planners tbh.. things to remember are usually kept in my head anyway. I bought a palm for things like that.. its been in my drawer for a year XD

thanks for the opinions :smile:

I would use it for jotting down notes... doodling/drawing... writing down homework assignments... reciepts/check book... I would even go so far as to just start carrying it around and see what you end up tossing into it. Or taking a look at a store and seeing what different inserts they may have available for it.

Yeah I can't go without my agenda now so I write down all assignments that are due, tests coming up, etc. I like having things written down, I wouldn't be able to put them in a Palm.
Anyway yeah just put some paper in it and use it for notes or ideas that pop into your head at random times. I always do that because I think of things that I need to do later, or things I want to tell someone, etc.