Empriente Lumineuse PM

tosh

O.G.
Jun 19, 2007
I'm thinking of getting a Empriente Lumineuse PM and I was wondering what you all thought of it?
Those of you who have it, are you glad you purchased it and how is it holding up?
Thanks!

I'm thinking of getting a Empriente Lumineuse PM and I was wondering what you all thought of it?
Those of you who have it, are you glad you purchased it and how is it holding up?
Thanks!
Everyone I know who has one LOVES theirs. You should also ask in the empreinte clubhouse. I have the clutch - as you can see in my avatar - and would LOVE to have the Lumi or the Artsy if I could swing it!

I LOVE mine. So functional and pretty. i have had it two days and gotten at least five comments. I am saving for the clutch, too. You can't go wrong. I know everyone says they want the artsy, but it was uncomfortable under my arm (tight). Good luck, got the Infini color. Looks black in some light, pop of navy in others.

i think its a gorgeous bag. if i had loads of extra money lying around, i would definitely buy it!!!!!!!! haha, buy my empreinte artsy will be it for now in that line. Def go for it!

I looooved it when I tried it on in the store. Unfortunately I was only able to buy one product from the Empreinte line at that time and decided to go with the Artsy (I've never regretted getting this bag either). I've definitely been drooling over the Lumi ever since and I just have to get it when I have enough money. I love that bag!

I´m´thinking that bag too.. Could someone please tell me pros and cons? I am wondering is the bottom stiff, does it hold it´s shape or will it loose if I put a lot of stuff inside?

Charlotta said:
I´m´thinking that bag too.. Could someone please tell me pros and cons? I am wondering is the bottom stiff, does it hold it´s shape or will it loose if I put a lot of stuff inside?

I don't have any cons really except for the strap loop is loose so it just flaps around and that bugs my nerves but I plan to take it to Louie for repair
Pros;
Love the organization pockets inside
Love the different ways of wearing it. The days I feel like I want to carry a tote I wear it in the tote shape. Days I feel like a handbag then I wear in the boxy shape. Then there's the messenger style way of wearing it..
Some say it's heavy but it's not for me!

I loved it so much when I had it. It did get heavy but the different ways of carrying made it easier. However, the sealant cracking on this bag happened to me and LV exchanged an Artsy for me instead.