Empriente in Ombre or Hermes Evelyne?

LV Empriente in Ombre or Hermes Evelyne?

• LV Empriente in Ombre

• Hermes Evelyne

Results are only viewable after voting.

vang

Jul 7, 2008
LV Empriente in Ombre or

Hermes Evelyn(can't decide on the color yet, but most likely some darker,fall color)

Which one would you choose?I can't make up my mind.:smile:

I know I'll probably get moe votes for LV since this is LV forum? ...but it's not so nice to post in both forums,right?

I don't like that particular style by Hermes, so regardless of which Empriente bag you're thinking of, I vote that one. :smile: And I love the Ombre color. Good luck deciding!

I just returned the Evelyn in Black about 4 weeks ago. My family talked about me so bad about the bag. My sister who is a purse fanatic as me said the bag didn't look like anything and especially not for $3200. She was right. My husband told me to send that s$%^ back and get your money back. When I ordered the bag online and received it, I was not excited about it. On the other hand I had purchased the ombre pm Lumineuse and it can be weared as a crossbody. I received so many compliments on Michigan Avenue (Chicago). Me personally, I think Hermes is overated. I tried to like them; however I have a couple of the enamel bracelets, but I can't justify the price. Go with the ombre empriente. It is a neutral color and can be worn with anything.

LV Empriente in Ombre or

Hermes Evelyn(can't decide on the color yet, but most likely some darker,fall color)

Which one would you choose?I can't make up my mind.:smile:

I know I'll probably get moe votes for LV since this is LV forum? ...but it's not so nice to post in both forums,right?