Empriente Dilemmaa!

tndang

O.G.
Jun 25, 2009
Hi Everyone!!!

I need all your opinions!! I want to purchase my first Empriente piece in Noir but I am debating on what piece. I really do need a small wallet so I was thinking the zippy coin purse but I also LOVE the "Twinset" Pouch/Clutch. I actually went into the boutique to purchase the Twinset as my first Empriente piece but walked out with a Delightful PM in DE instead - which I love!! (as a shoulder bag for work).

I feel like the ZCP in Empriente Noir is a BIT overpriced... and for another $1000 or so I could get an actual purse!! What would YOU DO??

I currently am using a Vernis Card Holder in Rouge Fauviste as my "small wallet" but I want more of a wallet looking piece for my smaller bags. My only other wallet is the Sarah in P'omme.

Looking forward to all your opinions! :smile:

I have a monogram Anais wallet, which is small and in the $500 range. Might be something to consider since it sounds like you want to save a little on a wallet and spend more on a bag. Then you can look at the Empreinte Noir Speedy or Montaigne or whatever other model comes in that leather.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!!!

I need all your opinions!! I want to purchase my first Empriente piece in Noir but I am debating on what piece. I really do need a small wallet so I was thinking the zippy coin purse but I also LOVE the "Twinset" Pouch/Clutch. I actually went into the boutique to purchase the Twinset as my first Empriente piece but walked out with a Delightful PM in DE instead - which I love!! (as a shoulder bag for work).

I feel like the ZCP in Empriente Noir is a BIT overpriced... and for another $1000 or so I could get an actual purse!! What would YOU DO??

I currently am using a Vernis Card Holder in Rouge Fauviste as my "small wallet" but I want more of a wallet looking piece for my smaller bags. My only other wallet is the Sarah in P'omme.

Looking forward to all your opinions! :smile:
I just got the cles to use as my wallet. I also have a vernis sarah wallet- but I honestly don't need all of the credit card slots. I'm upgrading my phone soon and fully intend to use the apple pay app, so I figured that I don't need credit card slots for my cles. Honestly, its so roomy that if you got a super slim card case you could put it in there to organize it, and it has a zip compartment in the back for more cards or coins.

For me personally I don't see the need for a large wallet anymore as technology evolves. I would get the twinset and the cles. Or if you want a middle wallet between card holder and sarah I would get the curiouse.