Empriente Cles in Iris--Anyone in US had recent luck obtaining?

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
Online it's still listed as "Call for Availability" and I am still lusting for this thing. I have been saving my Nordstrom Notes/GC to buy it from the Chicago store since the Messenger bag is apparently only in Canvas, and there isn't a likelihood of a PM in leather either to put those toward either item.

Online it's still listed as "Call for Availability" and I am still lusting for this thing. I have been saving my Nordstrom Notes/GC to buy it from the Chicago store since the Messenger bag is apparently only in Canvas, and there isn't a likelihood of a PM in leather either to put those toward either item.
I didn't have any luck - SA couldn't find one yet. Ended up with the Cherry color, which I still love! (If she finds one, I will let you know!)

I know this is an ongoing problem over here in the UK too... I called my SA and she cannot source on in the entire country, she said this was strange because they are not showing as discontinued but nobody knows if there will be more.

I saw in the July-Dec new releases someone mentioned GRAPE Empriente but there's no word on a Key Pouch. If that replaces Iris I might get that. But I am sick to death of red, pink and black being the only options in anything.

Yea I really want a blue or a purple. I am impatiently waiting!

It's a lost cause for iris. But I'm waiting to see if a new color comes out. :graucho:

I know this is an ongoing problem over here in the UK too... I called my SA and she cannot source on in the entire country, she said this was strange because they are not showing as discontinued but nobody knows if there will be more.

I saw in the July-Dec new releases someone mentioned GRAPE Empriente but there's no word on a Key Pouch. If that replaces Iris I might get that. But I am sick to death of red, pink and black being the only options in anything.

Same. They released TWO pale baby pink colors this year. Seems pointless.

..Sentiments.. they need to give us what we want! lol

I agree. What about blue, green, orange or other dark color options? If grape comes out I will buy it immediately!