Empriente Boite Chapeau Souple

msckmorris

O.G.
Feb 25, 2010
Hi everyone. I finally got resolution to my melted Speedy issue. Its bittersweet. I went to have the bag repaired and was told that it was too damaged and could only be exchanged. I was bombed because I really love the red color of my Speedy. I decided to pick the Boite Chapeau Souple in Noir because I love the style. I also recently picked up the monogram BCS. And although I love the BCS in Noir, I keep missing the pop of color. Ultimately I know its my choice but I figured let me get my fellow bag lovers to chime in. I'm looking at the Pochette Metis is Scarlet. Thoughts?

20201009_135148.jpg

20201009_135934.jpg

20201009_135946.jpg

Reactions: Emily111

lilone

Feb 4, 2016
They are both gorgeous. The PM fits a lot, but I don't like that I see it eveywhere. The Boîte Chapeau is so stunning and I always feel very put together when I wear it, which lately is quite often. Maybe I am just over the PM, but I vote for the Boîte Chapeau!

msckmorris

O.G.
Feb 25, 2010
Good feedback. Do you have the monogram or empreinte version? I have been wearing my monogram version and love it. Now that I have the Noir version home I am 2nd guessing not going with color.

lilone

Feb 4, 2016
Good feedback. Do you have the monogram or empreinte version? I have been wearing my monogram version and love it. Now that I have the Noir version home I am 2nd guessing not going with color.
I have the PM in monogram and the Boîte Chapeau in black empreinte. I like neutrals, so I would not get a color in either bag, but that is just my preference.

Jan 29, 2014
Canada
The BCS is very cute in the empreinte but I LOVE the PM and if I could have one of every colour I would.

I have the monogram and empreinte noir.

I vote Pochette Metis! The Scarlet colour is beautiful!