Empriente Artsy

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. did they discontinue a bunch of the colors? Only colors I see available for purchase online are the tan, brown, and black.

2. I would like to know this as well. I think but I'm not 100% sure that LV discontinues the empriente artsy. I'm in love with this design and need to add a LV in black to my collection. If anyone knows anything please let us know :smile:

3. Some Empreinte colours are seasonal like the latest ones -- taupe and iris. Once the season is over, they're no longer available.

LVHeartsDesire likes this.
  4. There is actually a new color coming for the Empreinte Artsy, a nice shade of Blue, so definitely not being discontinued

5. Ohh! That sound exciting, another blue coming out? :woot:

6. I've been looking online for a pre loved infini, but may hold off. Do you know when this would be released?

7. #7 Jul 12, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2016
    So, the pink color, I don't remember the name....... Is it gone?

Edit: aurore!! Is it gone? :sad:

8. That color has been discontinued.

9. Unfortunately it has been discontinued for quite a while now along with other colours such as Infini:sad: You can always find one that's gently pre-loved but LV usually introduces a new seasonal colour either in the spring/summer or fall/winter - because Aurore was popular I wouldn't be surprised if a similar colour is introduced in the near future, especially since the pink and purple hues are all the rage right now.

10. I missed out on Taupe. Perfect neutral.

BleuSaphir likes this.
  11. I will get some more information this weekend.

1DaySoon likes this.
  12. I was invited to a brunch this weekend at a Louis location, do you think that they will showcase the new colors then?

13. This is slated to be released on September 2nd, the new Marine color that is. Most likely with any new color, stock will be somewhat tense for a while.

uhpharm01 and j19 like this.
  14. Hi AAdams!
    Is the Artsy going to come out in the new color Gris Clair (grey)?

15. Not that I have seen or heard, only the Marine for the Artsy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice