Emprient leather peeling?

Psychspirit

Nov 26, 2013
Hi guys,

I've only worn this bag three times and I noticed the edge of the bag has these peeling to the leather.

Is this normal? I'm gentle on my bags and surprised that this would happen.

I wear the pochette felicie cross body so maybe that's why?

IMG_1494351095.931518.jpg
IMG_1494351110.865683.jpg

Hi guys,

I've only worn this bag three times and I noticed the edge of the bag has these peeling to the leather.

Is this normal? I'm gentle on my bags and surprised that this would happen.

I wear the pochette felicie cross body so maybe that's why?

View attachment 3693519
View attachment 3693522
I would personally take it back to the store since the leather shouldn't be peeling after only 3 uses.

Reactions: Kathleen37
I have the same question! I bought a Monogram Multiple Wallet the other day and got it hot stamped. I realized today that the corners look worn, and even one corner has a very small chunk ripped out. Is it possible that they will let me replace even though I got it hot stamped?

I have the same question! I bought a Monogram Multiple Wallet the other day and got it hot stamped. I realized today that the corners look worn, and even one corner has a very small chunk ripped out. Is it possible that they will let me replace even though I got it hot stamped?

I had this on my now defunct pm reverse. It was shedding like a snake. But it's normal. It's to do with some sort of glaze they put on over the canvas, it just the excess. That was what the SA was telling me. It was fine after it all came off.

Hmm... Thanks guys I think I will definitely take it in for them to look at. This is sad.... Should I bring it with all the lv box too or just the receipt in case they ask for it?

I looked at it closer and it's not glue.... I'm gonna be so sad if I end up refunding it....I had to go to three lv stores in one day to catch this one.

Shouldn't be doing this. Just pack it all up and go back in. Be calm if they try to tell you "normal wear and tear" but don't accept that. Hopefully it will be an easy exchange for a new one or a store credit. Good luck.

I looked at my bag again...It's very small and not very noticeable. It's the coating on top that is peeling.. I might just wait it out a bit to see...It might just be "normal wear and tear" maybe my coat was brushing against it.

Still on the fence about taking it back..

I looked at my bag again...It's very small and not very noticeable. It's the coating on top that is peeling.. I might just wait it out a bit to see...It might just be "normal wear and tear" maybe my coat was brushing against it.

Still on the fence about taking it back..

I am having the same issues on my epi bag. I only wear 3 times, just got it last march, but it looks like the coating of the leather is peeling and i am totally not sure what happened. [emoji17]

If it's bugging you, take it in for a looksee. It doesn't hurt to get a SA's opinion. It's not like you tap danced your way into LV one day and they gave it to you for free LOL! We spend hard earned money on these things and you should be satisfied and delighted, not questioning things and perplexed due to 3 uses and now peeling issues.

Reactions: fabuleux