empreinte speedy v gst

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

which black bag?!

1. chanel gst

2. speedy empreinte noir

3. neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey guys so a quick question
    i was all set to get the chanel gst as my black bag I usually tend to put off buying a black bag usually bc i gravitate toward color :smile:

However with the upcoming speedy noir empreinte I'm confused once again

both bags are great i suppose but with the looming price increase i must make a quick decision :smile:

so if you could have one black bag which would u choose ?!:graucho:

tia:smile:

2. Oh my.. Tough choice!! Speedy I guess. It should be lighter than GST, good everyday bag.. However, GST is a classic Chanel bag! If you have the money, buy both!!

3. Chanel gst was my HG. Once i have it, i never used it. Due to the weight and the strap keep falling down. And i dont like the shape after some time.
    So i choose speedy empriente. :smile:

4. I have both and vote Speedy B

5. +1!!!😊

6. I feel their both for different type of day
    I use my speedy way more

7. I hv both & enjoy each one differently.

8. I would vote for the Speedy Empreinte. GL. :smile::smile:

9. I am not a fan of Chanel bags (gasp!) but I love the Speedy in Noir. I've been waiting for years for LV to make a black leather Speedy. I can't wait to get this one, and think you should too!

10. Both are classic. Chanel has more structure and boxier. Do you prefer slouchy or structure?

11. I could see in your avatar pic of some speedy. So, I think you should get the GST but you are probably use to having the speedy B. Just my opinion, I saw someone with infini speedy b and i wasn't impressed compared to a GST. All I could say, it depends on your lifestyle and collection. GL:cool:

12. I have 2 gst's in grey and beige Claire the 2 purchases I regret the most. I loved them for the first few weeks then got fed up with everything falling out.

13. I bought a gst a year ago and at first i was soooo happy. Well, that easily wore off as it has been sitting in my closet for a long time. I find it too structured and rigid and i am so afraid of deforming it. It's not comfortable to wear and the strap keeps falling off my shoulder. So I vote for speedy empreinte. It's a beautiful bag!

14. GST! It is a classic chanel and you can carry it in your hand. I love this shape (prefer other models in Empreinte).

15. Emp. Speedy!