Empreinte speedy + Chanel GST combo

Choose a speedy empreinte/Chanel GST combo!

• Infini speedy and black GST gold hw

• Infini speedy and beige Clair GST gold hw

• Aurore speedy and black GST gold hw

• Aurore speedy and beige GST gold hw

• infini speedy and beige GST silver hw

• Aurore speedy and beige GST silver hw

Results are only viewable after voting.

scaredycat

O.G.
Jun 15, 2009
I've decided that my next two bags, and possibly last, since I'm building a capsule collection, will be the empreinte speedy 25 and the Chanel GST tote.

Not too sure what colors to get for each.

The speedy will be my default everyday go to bag.
And the Chanel will not be used as much since I really only carry the basics and it is a bigger bag.
It will most likely be for dressier outfits but I like that both these bags can be casual and dressy.

I usually prefer gold hardware but I read in the chanel forum that silver hardware on the beige clair GST makes it look less yellow and more creamy.

Could you offer your opinions? TIA!

Last edited:
I've decided that my next two bags, and possibly last, since I'm building a capsule collection, will be the empreinte speedy 25 and the Chanel GST tote.

Not too sure what colors to get for each.

The speedy will be my default everyday go to bag.
And the Chanel will not be used as much since I really only carry the basics.
It will most likely be for dressier outfits but I like that both these bags can be casual and otherwise.

Could you offer your opinions? TIA!
Since this is lv forum, ill vote for speedy b empreinte;) but once again it's up to u. Gst also is cool and chanel is elegence!

so are you saying you're gonna get both or choose 1?

I have the gst and although it's beautiful I don't carry it as much
and the empriente speedy is a very lovely bag too

as for the hardware on gst well I do prefer hold hardware most of times in any of my bag

I think we have the same taste. I have the infini speedy+black GST silver hardware.
If you need pics side by side do let me know,ok! :peace:
So,in your poll i'll choose infini speedy+black GST with gold hardware. GL!

I voted for the infini speedy because I think it is the most practical of the emp. Leather colors. i think the gold hardware really pops against infini.

I vaguely recall this thread in the Chanel forum. That is why I went with shw in my Clair beige. Also I had a jumbo flap in black caviar with ghw so that combo was out for me. With that being said, the only combo with Ghw that I live is black so if your heart is set on black caviar GST with ghw, I'd have to change my speedy vote to literally anything but infini to diversify.

Here's the combo side by side

Attachments

• image-1219866846.jpg
    image-1219866846.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1,536
so are you saying you're gonna get both or choose 1?

I have the gst and although it's beautiful I don't carry it as much
and the empriente speedy is a very lovely bag too

as for the hardware on gst well I do prefer hold hardware most of times in any of my bag

Thanks for the reply. So far I am planning to get both - not at the same time - and actually another dilemma is whether to buy the GST first or the speedy.
I do believe I will not use the GST as a daily bag (more for church or dressy events where I more stuff than I usually carry).

Which GST color do you have?

I think we have the same taste. I have the infini speedy+black GST silver hardware.
If you need pics side by side do let me know,ok! :peace:
So,in your poll i'll choose infini speedy+black GST with gold hardware. GL!

Oh I would love to see your pics!....I mostly have gold as it suits my skin tone better. Thanks!

I voted for the infini speedy because I think it is the most practical of the emp. Leather colors. i think the gold hardware really pops against infini.

I vaguely recall this thread in the Chanel forum. That is why I went with shw in my Clair beige. Also I had a jumbo flap in black caviar with ghw so that combo was out for me. With that being said, the only combo with Ghw that I live is black so if your heart is set on black caviar GST with ghw, I'd have to change my speedy vote to literally anything but infini to diversify.

Here's the combo side by side

Beautiful bags and such great basics too!
I must say I am a little scared of the beige clair. How are you finding the upkeep? I'm a little OC of my bags :smile:
I am with you on the gold against the infini - it's more striking than on any of the other empreinte colors.

I would go with speedy empriente in infini and GST with GHW (I have the GHW in the beige claire and I think it is more classic). If you are wanting a chanel with SHW, I would choose black of this spring's red and go with a different color in the speedy empriente. These are both great bags. Enjoy!

I would go with speedy empriente in infini and GST with GHW (I have the GHW in the beige claire and I think it is more classic). If you are wanting a chanel with SHW, I would choose black of this spring's red and go with a different color in the speedy empriente. These are both great bags. Enjoy!

Thanks! I am typically a GHW girl so it is more likely I would go that route with the GST....except now my brain is veering off and wanting just one bag instead of two....thinking of the leather SC PM! Probably more exciting to have two though - especially since they are full leather classic bags.

scaredycat said:
Thanks! I am typically a GHW girl so it is more likely I would go that route with the GST....except now my brain is veering off and wanting just one bag instead of two....thinking of the leather SC PM! Probably more exciting to have two though - especially since they are full leather classic bags.

It is exciting to have two but SC is so beautiful. That's my vote. I love the GST but it is boxy. I rarely use mine. I'm obsessed with SC. I contemplate selling a couple bags in order to a PM in cassis. The SC cured me of my Chanel addiction. I love my Chanel's but I can honestly say I don't need another.