Empreinte Speedy 30 or Empreinte Artsy?

Oh my! Please help - Empreinte Speedy 30 or Empreinte Artsy?

• Empreinte Speedy 30

• Empreinte Artsy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hermancat

Aspire
O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Please help - this will be my first Empreinte leather bag. What do you suggest?
Speedy 30 or Artsy?
I have Monogram Artsy MM and Monogram Speedy 35 as of now and love them both.
Thanks for your help and input!

Both are gorgeous, that's a tough one but I'd choose the Speedy. It looks great as a handheld when you remove the strap...so classy and it's beautiful as a shoulder bag or crossbody with the strap. I love the leather keybell on the Speedy too. Good luck deciding!

What color are you getting? The Empreinte leather will soften up over time. The Artsy is a hobo bag so it will still look good. I'm afraid the speedy will just puddle over!
Thinking of either Earth or Infini. I hear they smell amazing too!
Will be going to LV tomorrow to check them out. Yay!! :yahoo:

Both are gorgeous, that's a tough one but I'd choose the Speedy. It looks great as a handheld when you remove the strap...so classy and it's beautiful as a shoulder bag or crossbody with the strap. I love the leather keybell on the Speedy too. Good luck deciding!
I have such a soft spot for Speedy bags! Love them and I hear what you are saying...

I have such a soft spot for Speedy bags! Love them and I hear what you are saying...

So do I, it's such a great style. I have 3 (Emp, Mono and Azur), I love the Emp so much that I'd like to have another, lol. I've been going back and forth on a brown SC Bag PM but I really love the Emp leather. If I got another Emp, I'd have to sell a canvas and I'm not sure that I'm ready to do that. It should be an easy choice, leather over canvas but I love canvas bags too. My Mono isn't going anywhere so that leaves Azur and I love that bag. :love: I would get more use out of the Emp than the Azur with the weather changing but Azur is just so pretty. See...obviously I have issues, so you may not need to listen to me at all! :lol:

So do I, it's such a great style. I have 3 (Emp, Mono and Azur), I love the Emp so much that I'd like to have another, lol. I've been going back and forth on a brown SC Bag PM but I really love the Emp leather. If I got another Emp, I'd have to sell a canvas and I'm not sure that I'm ready to do that. It should be an easy choice, leather over canvas but I love canvas bags too. My Mono isn't going anywhere so that leaves Azur and I love that bag. :love: I would get more use out of the Emp than the Azur with the weather changing but Azur is just so pretty. See...obviously I have issues, so you may not need to listen to me at all! :lol:
Ha! Love to hear your 'issues' - what nice ones to have!
You have such a great collection. Sometimes the hunt and the decision are the most fun...What day and night dreams are made of. :giggles: