Empreinte Speedy 30 or Empreinte Artsy?

Oh my! Please help - Empreinte Speedy 30 or Empreinte Artsy?

• Empreinte Speedy 30

• Empreinte Artsy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hermancat

Aspire
O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
Please help - this will be my first Empreinte leather bag. What do you suggest?
Speedy 30 or Artsy?
I have Monogram Artsy MM and Monogram Speedy 35 as of now and love them both.
Thanks for your help and input!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
Both are gorgeous, that's a tough one but I'd choose the Speedy. It looks great as a handheld when you remove the strap...so classy and it's beautiful as a shoulder bag or crossbody with the strap. I love the leather keybell on the Speedy too. Good luck deciding!

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I have such a soft spot for Speedy bags! Love them and I hear what you are saying...

So do I, it's such a great style. I have 3 (Emp, Mono and Azur), I love the Emp so much that I'd like to have another, lol. I've been going back and forth on a brown SC Bag PM but I really love the Emp leather. If I got another Emp, I'd have to sell a canvas and I'm not sure that I'm ready to do that. It should be an easy choice, leather over canvas but I love canvas bags too. My Mono isn't going anywhere so that leaves Azur and I love that bag. :love: I would get more use out of the Emp than the Azur with the weather changing but Azur is just so pretty. See...obviously I have issues, so you may not need to listen to me at all! :lol:

Hermancat

Aspire
O.G.
Feb 8, 2009
So do I, it's such a great style. I have 3 (Emp, Mono and Azur), I love the Emp so much that I'd like to have another, lol. I've been going back and forth on a brown SC Bag PM but I really love the Emp leather. If I got another Emp, I'd have to sell a canvas and I'm not sure that I'm ready to do that. It should be an easy choice, leather over canvas but I love canvas bags too. My Mono isn't going anywhere so that leaves Azur and I love that bag. :love: I would get more use out of the Emp than the Azur with the weather changing but Azur is just so pretty. See...obviously I have issues, so you may not need to listen to me at all! :lol:
Ha! Love to hear your 'issues' - what nice ones to have!
You have such a great collection. Sometimes the hunt and the decision are the most fun...What day and night dreams are made of. :giggles: