Empreinte Secret Long Owners! PLEASE HELP!!

jk9286

Dec 26, 2012
Hi everyone! :smile:

I'm new to the TPF and to LV. I got my first LV bag (Westminster GM) as a Christmas gift from my DH and am now looking to get my first LV wallet for Valentines Day! In fact my hubby would like to get this by tomorrow...yikes!

I've been researching like crazy on the forums and also been frequently visiting my local LV boutique and I've pretty much come down to the Empreinte Secret Long wallet in Infini. With all things that I buy, I always think, think, and re-think to make sure that I absolutely will love it.

I'm about 85% ready to buy this wallet but wanted to get your opinions first. So, if you have this wallet, please tell me: (1) how long you've had the wallet, (2) what the wear and tear is like so far, and (3) what you like about this wallet and what you don't like/would like to have changed. I really appreciate all your help! :biggrin:

I probably won't be of much help as I have only had mine for a month. I love this wallet! It opens flat as opposed to an accordion style zippy which took some getting used to. The only negative I have experienced so far is that the little leather strap in the inside sometimes get caught in the zip up of the outside. Now I have it down to a science so happens way less often. I get tons of comments on this wallet!

I probably won't be of much help as I have only had mine for a month. I love this wallet! It opens flat as opposed to an accordion style zippy which took some getting used to. The only negative I have experienced so far is that the little leather strap in the inside sometimes get caught in the zip up of the outside. Now I have it down to a science so happens way less often. I get tons of comments on this wallet!
Thanks! Do you put anything in the middle space? If so, does it ever fall out? That is pretty much my only concern is that unlike the traditional zippy, the wallet opens flat and not sure if things will just fall right out if I'm not too careful about how I open it.

I've had my Orage since early 2011 & initially I wasnt too fond of it. I have however been using if for work four times a week as a clutch & find it very convenient. I place my iPhone, lip balm & key in the middle & it holds well. The leather has aged well & is soft to touch. As a matter of fact, the leather looks better now than when I first bought it. I use baby wipes once a week to clean the interior & exterior before I put it away for the weekend.

I've had my Orage since early 2011 & initially I wasnt too fond of it. I have however been using if for work four times a week as a clutch & find it very convenient. I place my iPhone, lip balm & key in the middle & it holds well. The leather has aged well & is soft to touch. As a matter of fact, the leather looks better now than when I first bought it. I use baby wipes once a week to clean the interior & exterior before I put it away for the weekend.
Wow sounds like its been holding up well so far after almost 2 years of use! Because the leather gets softer after a while, does the credit card slots also become too lose/stretched to the point where the cards can fall out? Thank you :smile: