Empreinte Secret Compact Wallet??

Mendezhm

Feb 8, 2014
Hi guys. First I want to say that this forum is so very helpful! I purchased my first LV early this year and thanks to all of your posts I've been able to add to my humble collection with confidence. I just purchased my first LV wallet today from Yoogi's. I've been wanting a smaller wallet bc I keep my main cards and license in my cles. Do any of you have the secret compact wallet? There aren't many reviews on it. I was able to get one in orient--which I'm in love with! Just curious how the wallet wears and how functional it is. Thanks in advance. ❤️

You have a nice collection! Congrats!!!

I have two Secret Compact wallets - in aube and in jaipur. I love them. I would like to say that best wallet is zippy (I have three), but I find empreinte Secret Compact best for me. It is smaller than zippy and holds the same amount of things as zippy, and simply holds everything I need - banknotes, coins, cards (also thanks to the special place/pocket behind coins part and behind the part with cards, plus it holds my ID card and driving licence plus car papers which are bigger than cards. I am VERY satisfied with this wallet. She is only a bit bigger than zippy coin purse, but she holds MUCH more, so it is a great wallet. I hope you will be satisfied with her!

You have a nice collection! Congrats!!!

I have two Secret Compact wallets - in aube and in jaipur. I love them. I would like to say that best wallet is zippy (I have three), but I find empreinte Secret Compact best for me. It is smaller than zippy and holds the same amount of things as zippy, and simply holds everything I need - banknotes, coins, cards (also thanks to the special place/pocket behind coins part and behind the part with cards, plus it holds my ID card and driving licence plus car papers which are bigger than cards. I am VERY satisfied with this wallet. She is only a bit bigger than zippy coin purse, but she holds MUCH more, so it is a great wallet. I hope you will be satisfied with her!
Can u post a pic of the Jaipur filled up? I have one on layaway at FP and would love a visual. TIA!!

I have the secret compact in Lilas and secret long in orient. I rarely use the secret long though, as I prefer the compact. It fits everything I need- I use the orient when I wanna use it as a clutch and put my phone in. I've had no issues with it so far and I was real worried about how light the Lilas is. I got it bc I loved my epi ZCP and this is pretty much the same thing but in empreinte print- which is one of my favorite lines!

Mzhurshie thanks so much for your response! That gives me peace of mind that you find you use it more than the long one. I'm super excited about it--my first empreinte piece. Can't wait til it arrives! 👏

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Mzhurshie and Pavla I'm wondering how long you've had the wallets? I'm
Wondering how they hold up as far as wear and tear. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum