empreinte secret compact wallet???

skyblue

O.G.
Nov 2, 2006
Calling all people with this wallet!
it is on my xmas list and i need to know how everyone who owns this feels about it. functional? compact or not compact enough? material easy to clean and keep nice?

thinking of picking it up in infini tomorrow but would like to have more info. also how much did you guys pay for it. im in canada wonder if its cheaper for me to go to seattle and buy there!!!

thanks!!

I had this wallet in Infini for a few months. I had to sell it and the matching Artsy to pay medical bills, but when I had it I loved it! It was really nice. Plenty of room, beautifully made, soft, and it opens up all the way. I think I paid somewhere around $900 for it. I highly recommend it! :biggrin:

I had this wallet in Infini for a few months. I had to sell it and the matching Artsy to pay medical bills, but when I had it I loved it! It was really nice. Plenty of room, beautifully made, soft, and it opens up all the way. I think I paid somewhere around $900 for it. I highly recommend it! :biggrin:

hi sweetie, im so sorry to hear that you had to sell it all to pay for medical bills. i hope all is well with you now. the info you gave me was great! ill pick it up in a few hours! since this is the compact wallet i hope its less than 900!!!! next update will be reveal!!! :smile:

hi sweetie, im so sorry to hear that you had to sell it all to pay for medical bills. i hope all is well with you now. the info you gave me was great! ill pick it up in a few hours! since this is the compact wallet i hope its less than 900!!!! next update will be reveal!!! :smile:

Oh yes, I had the long wallet! Im doing OK now. One day at a time! I look forward to your reveal! Merry Christmas!

This is a fantastic wallet - I have it in Flamme and have used it every day since February 2011. It is a durable wallet and the perfect size for me. I like how the bills fit inside without having to fold them. Congratulations on your impending wallet purchase, infini is beautiful. I'll keep an eye out for your reveal.