Empreinte: Pochette metis or speedy b?

fruity28

Jun 22, 2011
I am gonna be a first time mom in few months, already bought a marc jacobs diaper bag. Now, i am contemplating which bag is more practical and I get to use more between the Pochette Metis and Speedy b?

Congratulations! I would go for the Pochette Metis. It might not be able to hold as much as the Speedy B but for a new mom I think it's great for organization. I guess it also depends on how much you carry. Do you normally carry a lot? After I had my son I downsized what I carried around with me (wallet, phone, keys).

What are you planning on putting in the bag? Diapers or just personal items?

Congrats on the pregnancy!

Thank you. To be honest, I am not sure if I can manage bringing 2 bags. I know the diaper bag I can attach it to the stroller, but sometimes I have to carry it too. My head says go for the bigger bag for practical purposes but my heart says all the way pochette metis.

Thank you. To be honest, I am not sure if I can manage bringing 2 bags. I know the diaper bag I can attach it to the stroller, but sometimes I have to carry it too. My head says go for the bigger bag for practical purposes but my heart says all the way pochette metis.
I remember being a new mom and carrying so many baby related things! Have you thought of getting a NF? I just don't think the PM or Speedy B could accommodate all baby related items and feel organized enough imo. I think if you carried your Marc Jacobs diaper bag and the PM it would make more sense to have your own personal items separated.

Congratulations! I would go for the Pochette Metis. It might not be able to hold as much as the Speedy B but for a new mom I think it's great for organization. I guess it also depends on how much you carry. Do you normally carry a lot? After I had my son I downsized what I carried around with me (wallet, phone, keys).
I just normally bring phone, keys, basically necessity items.

I remember being a new mom and carrying so many baby related things! Have you thought of getting a NF? I just don't think the PM or Speedy B could accommodate all baby related items and feel organized enough imo. I think if you carried your Marc Jacobs diaper bag and the PM it would make more sense to have your own personal items separated.
I am not a fan of NF bag. The strap is too thin for my liking. I could use my mulberry bayswater if I want a big opening space.

I think the PM lays flat against your body more comfortably than a speedy b. It's not as bulky and you can position it in what ever way feels the most comfortable. It is nice to have a handsfree bag when you are a mom!

Yeah, pochette metis is really my style. When i first saw it back then, i said to myself that's the only LV canvas i am willing to purchase until I forget it due to limited supply in my country and hard to find everytime I travel.
The speedy b, is just I dont know what to say but its kind a like what else in empreinte pattern? You know what I mean? When the speedy b was 1st released sometime in 2010 I guess, I remembered i hurried to the LV store to get it, but it wasn't my style. And everytime I went to LV store trying the speedy b, it has no wow factor in me, maybe because I find it too bulky and full stuffed in the store.

Reactions: PurseAddict728