Empreinte Pochette Metis or Noe Neo?

Between the two, I prefer the empreinte PM, even though I'd wait before I buy it just to see how the leather will wear. I'm not a fan of the Neo Noe at all.

I was all excited for the metis but honestly I don't love it. I think it looks better in canvas. I have the twice in emperient noir and I love it its my favorite bag ever. So I thought I would be gaga for this and was sad that I didn't love it. I have never liked the other style but the new model is gorgeous!!!! so that's my choice:smile: love it in the pink:smile:

I have a funny feeling I'm going to end up with both. I'm going to start with the metis so I can see how the canvas of the neo noe does. I'm not concerned about the leather on the metis sagging but I am weary of cracking canvas :/

Ugh,I have the Neonoe with red right now. Maybe I should have purchased black. But waiting on the PM in empreinte. But only black or pink appeals to me, wishing for Galet and don't know if I should just wait ...

I have both! I got the Neo Noe in Noir on the day it was released and can't change out of it. I picked up my Marine/Rouge Pochette Metis on Saturday. I haven't used it yet but love it. Weight wise, it's approx the same as my canvas one. The PM holds moe than think it would It holds all my daily necessities and is very streamlined against the body. Not a heavy bag, comfortable and is one of my favorites.

The Neo Noe will hold a tiny bit more. Is SO LIGHT and so comfortable Love it as a shoulder carry and also a cross body. The canvas is soft and subple but doesn't sag at the bottom. It is wider than the PM and sticks out more from the body. This is not a con for me I think it looks great on.

I don't know if I could pick between the two. They really are two different bags. If you are close to a boutique, go in put your things in them and see how they look and feel to you. Let us know which you pick. You can't make a wrong decision. They are both great bags.

Reactions: raspberrypink
Great feedback - thank you! I have the twice in noir empreinte and LOVE it so much, so I worry the PM is too similar (and the only color I'm really interested is is the noir). I'm so tempted to get the Noe.

Great feedback - thank you! I have the twice in noir empreinte and LOVE it so much, so I worry the PM is too similar (and the only color I'm really interested is is the noir). I'm so tempted to get the Noe.

I have the twice in Noir also. I kept telling myself I didn't need the noir in the PM but thought that was the one I wanted. Then I saw the Noir and the Marine/Rouge and the Marine/Rouge won. LOL You will love the Neo Noe, as well as the PM. Both are winners

I prefer the empriente leather in the speedy bags more than on the PM. I think the speedy's barrel shape curves shows off the the LV inprints more and gives it the timeless classic bag look. On the PM the empriente doesn't show off the envelope shape of the flap which i think is the nicest design part of the bag as well as the S lock. It's kind of blended in camouflaged which is why I prefer the marine rouge the red trim, it highlight's the bag's envelope shape.
However, I really like the Neo Noe. The cute design, pop of colour. Ease of use. I have the PM reverse and I'm getting the same exciting vibes, goose pimples, hot flushes, not sleeping, not concentrating at work because im thinking about this bag :-sI will get this bag and I will be extremely happy to own both these as they aren't similar, they both offer something different in style and use.

Reactions: shup and Sonmi999
I prefer the empriente leather in the speedy bags more than on the PM. I think the speedy's barrel shape curves shows off the the LV inprints more and gives it the timeless classic bag look. On the PM the empriente doesn't show off the envelope shape of the flap which i think is the nicest design part of the bag as well as the S lock. It's kind of blended in camouflaged which is why I prefer the marine rouge the red trim, it highlight's the bag's envelope shape.
However, I really like the Neo Noe. The cute design, pop of colour. Ease of use. I have the PM reverse and I'm getting the same exciting vibes, goose pimples, hot flushes, not sleeping, not concentrating at work because im thinking about this bag :-sI will get this bag and I will be extremely happy to own both these as they aren't similar, they both offer something different in style and use.
I might not like the design of the Neo Noe, but I'm always happy to see someone this excited about a bag :smile: I hope you're able to purchase yours in no time!

I might not like the design of the Neo Noe, but I'm always happy to see someone this excited about a bag :smile: I hope you're able to purchase yours in no time!
:biggrin: Its going to be a long wait as the bag is not available in the uk yet. I envisage a long wait list and checking the website in the early hours. They will make me mentally suffer lusting for this bag. In the meantime I will spend the time wondering what colour to get because i can't decide. :-s