Empreinte Pochette Clés

Witsenhausen

Oct 19, 2010
Hello everyone,

Has anyone already had the opportunity to get his hands on the new Emp Poch. Clés, normally coming out 1st september ?

Do you know how's the inside, and is it already available in some stores ?

Really interested by this item as it could be a luxurious alternative to the classic canvas Clés !

:smile:

Here's the pic that have been posted by Tulip2 in a thread. Actually something else is getting my attention : we can see written "Emp. Clés & MINI POCH. ACCESSOIRES", so does it mean the Mini Pochette is also coming out in Emp ?

Thanks !

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403734570.687924.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403734570.687924.jpg
    703.6 KB · Views: 1,315
Sorry, can't help you :sad:
But do you know if the other empreinte items also released on 1st september?
Especially "St. Germain" (the bigger one, forgot the correct name)?

Hello everyone,

Has anyone already had the opportunity to get his hands on the new Emp Poch. Clés, normally coming out 1st september ?

Do you know how's the inside, and is it already available in some stores ?

Really interested by this item as it could be a luxurious alternative to the classic canvas Clés !

:smile:

Here's the pic that have been posted by Tulip2 in a thread. Actually something else is getting my attention : we can see written "Emp. Clés & MINI POCH. ACCESSOIRES", so does it mean the Mini Pochette is also coming out in Emp ?

Thanks !

No info. But I don't like it :sad:( wish it was the same style!

You're welcome! My SA said the price could change (as in increase) before they are released but that is what is in the system now. The LE mini pochettes are $385. Last year they were $355 when I bought the Trunks and Locks....crazy!

OMG that's crazy !!!! $440 means approx. €300 in France, already a crazy price tag for Clés :P