Empreinte NeoNoe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I absolutely agree with a lot of comments posted thus far! I'm worried about corner wear on this. I'm on the fence about this bag. I have a few Empreinte items and I think this version might could possibly get more wear on the top opening and bottom of the bag. I've seen certain areas of wear on a few of my items that I wasn't expecting yet...

2. Beautiful!!! Hopefully in rosé ballerine :angel:

3. Well, I do not want to see the corner wear...

4. I can't wait to see this in person. I am staying away from stores now due to the coronavirus. I wonder if this bag is heavier than the canvas one. I have the Monogram with black trim NeoNoe and LOVE it. If it is heavier than the canvas one I probably would not get it.

5. Following

6. I am surprised for no Empreinte Neverfull? lol

PurseAddict728 and Zoffen like this.
  7. Any idea of other colors are coming?

8. I really like this bag but concerned that the embossing will get “flat” since the bag is soft. Not sure if it would age well. Love the concept though

i*bella and PurseAddict728 like this.
  9. Purple and berry would be beautiful

gagabag likes this.
  10. I returned one today. Wasn’t too impressed. I think I would have kept it if I really loved it.
    Your right tho, a warmer brighter colour would have appealed more. The black was dull.
    I don’t be making another purchase until we return to some normality.
    Be careful Be safe.

Uptown Luxer likes this.
  11. I have the empreinte zippy wallet and the logos have definitely flattened out around the spine and corners, but wallets suffer more friction inside bags. I like the red interior but it's a bit too similar to the Mansur Gavriel black/flamma combo bucket bag which I'm tired of.

Uptown Luxer likes this.