Empreinte NeoNoe?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I remember seeing something on tPF about an empreinte NeoNoe being released soon. But I can't remember which thread it was in! Does anyone have any information about it? Thanks!

2. Foxy on Insta only had a couple of blurry pics and people were *****ing her out in the comments for not having better pics. :facepalm: I don't think I've seen any further info on it yet, but someone else may know.

MokeyLV likes this.
  3. Following. It’s the next one I want!

4. Me too!!! I haven’t had my eye on anything until I heard about this bag. I really hope it comes out soon!!

MokeyLV likes this.
  5. I got the email for the pre launch today it’s still available when I click the link but it’s not available via the website alone

6. USD$2,570. They are online on USA site right now. I like Marin Rouge the best. Black isn't bad either. Will not consider Creme.

louis-vuitton--M45306_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton--M45306_PM1_Worn view.jpg louis-vuitton--M45306_PM1_Interior view.jpg louis-vuitton--M45256_PM2_Front view.jpg louis-vuitton--M45256_PM1_Worn view.jpg louis-vuitton--M45256_PM1_Detail view.jpg

7. I like it but I’m not in a hurry to get one. I wish they’d release some colourful ones like purple, berry, green or yellow! The black/marine has been rehashed so many times, its not that appealing (to me) anymore...

8. I totally agree, I like empreinte but they need to release them in a wider range of colours. The marine/rouge combo has been done to death. Why can't they release a marine only or rouge only one.

9. These empreinte neo noe are available now as pre launch but I'm holding out to see if they release some other colours later.

gagabag likes this.
  10. Yes, more colors needed for sure!

11. Love it! But can't believe I just bought a monogram Neo Noe a couple months back :amazed: I would've much preferred this

sweetlikechocolate likes this.
  12. The creme one is beautiful but I see clothes transfer all over that one.

I will also wait to see what other colors are released.

13. The same sort of thing happened to me, I got the on the go tote gym in empreinte but then the epic leather mm came out and if I had known I probably would have waited and just got the epi mm tote as I prefer the colour of the lining more. It's kind of annoying not knowing in advance what colours and styles will be available in your locality.

jasmynh1 likes this.
  14. Also I think this bag needs feet.

15. Agreed! I find that feet are missing from quite a number of bags that (I think) should have them. And not just LV!