Empreinte Mazarine or the new speedy 25?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I saw the Mazarine last August in the store and liked it ever since. I wanted to get the Mazarine in taupe when I was in Hawaii in June, but there is no more in the taupe color. Now that I saw the new speedy and the new color Mastic which was described as a taupey grey/nude color. This sounds right my alley! The problem is, I'm not sure which purse will be more useful or iconic.. I really like the number of pockets in the new speedy.. the Mazarine only has one internal pocket, no zip pocket.. Any suggestion/opinions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. I will say....speedy B 25....you will Love the practical usage and look in this bag,I love it so much,I didn't think I was going to like it that much
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468017897.325347.jpg

j19 likes this.
  3. [​IMG]
    I'm in the same boat. I'm not usually into the Speedy but am drawn to this one yet also love the look of the Mazarine. Mastic is a beautiful color

4. For look and style I like the Mazarine more, but for practical maybe the speedy?

5. Is the Mazarine in the picture in Mastic as well?

6. Rose71 - exactly! I love the style and look of the Mazarine more.. does anyone know if the Speedy 25 is as roomy as the Mazarine PM?

7. Yes it is and I thought it was more lilac looking than the speedy irl

8. I have the Mazarine PM and also the old model Emp Speedy 25. I truly love the look of the mazarine more and she wears better cross body as she doesn't stick out as far. Mazarine also has a reinforced bottom so there's no sagging (which I don't like) I also find the Mazarine lighter but I do have the older model speedy. I think they both hold the same amount however I find the Mazarine SO much easier to get into and out of!!! That's the biggest complaint is the double zipper on the speedy which makes it a two hand job to open. Mazarine has the magnet in the centre so it closes all by itself. If I want to do up the zippers, i can do it in a snap with the bag still on my shoulder. LOVE the Mazarine so much more than the new Speedy or the old model! GL :smile:

9. I love the classic look of the Speedy.....

10. i like the look of the mazarine more, except that two zips on the top which deterred me from this bag. it is a more feminie shape, compared to the speedy which looks bulkier. (though i just bought the new speedy 20 in noir, a smaller size means it doesn't stick out that much from my body)

try both styles out and consider what you will use the bag for..

mastic is a dreamy colour!

11. I love the Speedy especially with those outside slip pockets. I vote Speedy.

12. Speedy!

13. Speedy :smile:

14. I just love my speedy in mastic! Got so many compliments on the color.

15. Speedy:girlsigh: