Empreinte Line

fabulous2507

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
I was wondering if any of you would stick to buying neutral colors of this line or would you buy your favorite color? I am asking because I am interested in the Speedy 25 in Jaipur however, because it's almost $3000.00 I would definitely want to wear it almost everyday vs it sitting in the closet.

jinjia_1812

Feb 26, 2013
I like the leather bag to be in neutral colour so that it goes with anything, and buy the SLGs in my favorite color:smile:

fabulous2507

Jan 30, 2014
Texas
I'm usually into neutral colors but pink is my favorite color. I think the Jaipur is so gorgeous. I guess it could go with almost anything.

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
I would definitely buy it in the color you love even if not neutral. I love my Alma in Citron and wear it with everything. I'm not afraid of having a pop of color.

cherrifoam

O.G.
Sep 4, 2010
NY
I would buy whatever color you like best! If you don't feel the need to match your bags with your outfits and you're going to use it every day, then get your favorite!

love2learn

Jul 26, 2013
Dallas/Ft. Worth
I love a pop of color, but try to think further down the road if I'll tire of the color. Especially if it's on an expensive piece. I have to REALLY love the pop of color.

Tulip2

Howdy Y'all
Oct 22, 2012
Deep In The Heart of TX
Haha, I do both. I love to buy a "pop" of color which is fun with the neutral part of my wardrobe. But sometimes when I buy that bright handbag, I'll go out and get several new clothing items to coordinate with the handbag!

Oops, guess I wasn't much help here so I'll go out on a limb and say that I would go for Jaipur for sure. It's a lovely color and I really think you'll be happy! :biggrin: