Empreinte Emilie Wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this on Instagram, credit to the poster.
    Any information on the colours available and price? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1466104850.790358.jpg

2. I read in another thread that it will also be available in Noir and Mastic. I plan to go into the store this Saturday and I'm really hoping they have all 3 colors available so that I can compare. I've been wanting an empriente wallet, but didn't want to part with the money for the Zippy. I believe this one is supposed to be priced at $660.

3. I can't wait!

uhpharm01 and hart88hart like this.
  4. I can't wait to get one.

5. Thanks for the info daysha. By any chance, do you know the interior colour of Noir and Mastic? I can't wait to get hold of one too.

6. I would love in one black, as long as the interior is black as well. lol

7. I love dual colour as long as the interior is not light coloured. Else all black!

8. I wonder if the Noir color will have a color-block with pink interior? I would like black and blue together. :P

helenNZ likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

j19, LuxMommy and Cocoa32 like this.
  10. NURSEANN....do u now the $$$ of the Spontini??? Love it..thx 4 sharing!

Pwhitaker10 likes this.
  11. If price is indeed $660, it would be extremely well priced.

hart88hart likes this.
  12. Ah-so noir with dune interior...

13. Great, thanks NurseAnn. Do you know if Mastic is lighter or darker than Dune? When will this be released?

Love the Spontini too! Yikes....bad for my wallet.

14. I have my eye on the noir/dune. Will this be released in July?

15. Do you know the actual date for release of the Emilie? Thanks!