empreinte cles: rose ballerine, cherry, grape?? which to part with??

which empreinte cles should go??

• rose ballerine

• cherry

• grape

Results are only viewable after voting.

luvspurses

O.G.
Mar 9, 2008
ok, quick poll. i have recently um.... discovered... an affection for the empreinte cles. mainly , i plan it to use it as a small wallet inside small bags. i was lucky enough to find a rose ballerine which i purchased. then i got a bit carried away and went for the grape and cherry. i know, a little too much of a really good thing, especially all at once. i was thinking i would only keep 2. i was hoping to do a little poll to see which color should go back. soooo the one you vote for would be the one to go. any help out there?

oh and also, please feel free to post reasons for your vote : ). i will say that i was pleasantly surprised by the grape. to me it is more purple than i expected. the reviews i've seen had me expecting more pink / raspberry/ magenta but i can definitely see a purple hue there . thanks to everyone who votes!

If you must get rid of one, then the Cherry would be my choice. There will always be other red colors. I have a couple of items in the Rose Ballerine and just recently bought the Grape Cles. I think it's a really nice color to have.

thank you so much everyone. i am thinking i will probably bring back the cherry. i was leaning in that direction and the majority seems to go that way. will keep watching the results tho : )

ok, quick poll. i have recently um.... discovered... an affection for the empreinte cles. mainly , i plan it to use it as a small wallet inside small bags. i was lucky enough to find a rose ballerine which i purchased. then i got a bit carried away and went for the grape and cherry. i know, a little too much of a really good thing, especially all at once. i was thinking i would only keep 2. i was hoping to do a little poll to see which color should go back. soooo the one you vote for would be the one to go. any help out there?

Can you post a pic of all 3 side by side, so it will make the decision go by faster.

I would get rid of RB. I don't care for baby pink on adult women! But Grape could be also let go of in my opinion.

I would definitely keep Cerise since it's a classic color. 🍒