Empreinte Cles in Rose Ballerine - to return or not to return?! HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I can't believe that I found this item (at a very small discount) as I've been looking for it for months now.

Actually, I purchased it twice from the boutique but ended up returning it bc there were parts of it that I wasn't happy with such as glazing, stitching, etc.

This one is a little less expensive than retail so I was wondering if it's worth keeping or just let it go?

The stretched stitch and the little mark:
    [​IMG]

The slightly ripped glazing:
    [​IMG]

Fraying/missing glazing and some fuzzies on the cotton near the zipper...not sure if you'll be able to see it in the pic:
    [​IMG]

If not this item, any recommendation for Rose Ballerine SLG? I've jus been wanting one and thought this would be very useful.

Thank you!!

2. I would keep or get an epi rose ballerina as I think it is more durable.

3. I couldn't live with this. Too many issues for me.

4. Overall it's a beautiful piece! And it's hard to find. You can always get it re-glazed in the future. LV can probably fix that thread for you too. What is the mark? Is it a tear? If it's just a mark I wouldn't be too bothered by it since it's on the inside. I'd bring it in to LV to get a quote on the glazing/stitching repair before letting it go! Also, can you gently use your fingernail to smooth those fuzzy parts? Maybe try "pushing" them under the glazing part.

5. Any updates?

6. I ended up returning it...I really want an empreinte piece and a rose ballerine piece but I just don't think it will be this cles, unfortunately. Plus it's pretty impossible to find one now anyways. I got a Neverfull pochette to fulfill my rose ballerine needs, lol. We'll see if I'll need more in the future :smile: