Empreinte Backpacks

I posted the price sheet some weeks back in the spring summer thread if you can find it :hrmm:
I have looked in the Spring/Summer 2017 thread. I found the look book photos but no prices. I will look again. Also I was so excited at first glance that I thought the Sperone was the mini version making me think the emp pieces were also mini's! Alas, the sperone is the larger backpack and the emp backpacks are bigger. [emoji21] I was looking forward to a mini. Still beautiful though, cant deny that. They might almost be semi full-sized backpacks. What do yall think?

Reactions: yangswearabouts
I have looked in the Spring/Summer 2017 thread. I found the look book photos but no prices. I will look again. Also I was so excited at first glance that I thought the Sperone was the mini version making me think the emp pieces were also mini's! Alas, the sperone is the larger backpack and the emp backpacks are bigger. [emoji21] I was looking forward to a mini. Still beautiful though, cant deny that. They might almost be semi full-sized backpacks. What do yall think?
The IG account you credited posted the prices as follows - azur is $1750 and empreinte is $2500. I'm assuming the prices are in USD.

The Sperone in the picture is the mini size!
You can see the strap clip in the left corner.
So the empreinte backpacks are also in mini size too!!

Reactions: Sonmi999
I wonder if they can be worn crossbody like the Palm Springs Mini?

I have the same question too!!
Judging from the top handle with two rings on the side, I think it might be able to be wore crossbody.. I would totally get it in I can wear it cross body.
I got the Sperone BB and as much as I love it, I do wish it could be wore crossbody...

I wonder if they can be worn crossbody like the Palm Springs Mini?

I have the same question too!!
Judging from the top handle with two rings on the side, I think it might be able to be wore crossbody.. I would totally get it in I can wear it cross body.
I got the Sperone BB and as much as I love it, I do wish it could be wore crossbody...

The straps aren't removable from the sample I saw so no crossbody. I think that feature is exclusive to the Palm Spring Mini.

Reactions: reginaPhalange