Empreinte Artsy in Infini or Aube?

Which Empreinte Artsy should I go for?

• Infini

• Aube

Results are only viewable after voting.
I love the color purple as well, but I voted for infini because I think Artsy looks better in infini than in aube. Infini is my second favorite color for Artsy (after ombre). :smile: However, it's all about your preference! I completely understand your pain because I had a really hard time chosing the color of my Artsy - I bought it in flamme only to realize that I preferred ombre. I wasn't 100% sure though, so I didn't know whether I should exchange it or not. I ended up exchanging my Artsy for ombre, and I am so glad I did.

Hi ivonna!:smile: Thank you for your input.. Ombre is a really pretty neutral color.. I compared it with my Gris Perle L and they're very similar.. Have you seen the Aube Artsy in person? It just sucks coz I can't stare at my purse right now for me to know if I am really satisfied with the Infini.. Well, I still have almost a month to decide. But I guess I can't wait that long so I think I really have to go to the store this weekend again..:lol:

So I convinced my bf if I can open my gift for few minutes and he's like, as long as you'll not gonna use it until Christmas it's ok. So I opened my gift for few minutes and tried it on.. I didn't take a picture of it with me as I was already wearing my pajama when I opened it..:lol: Now, I am hoping if any of you who owns the Aube Artsy can post a picture of it here so I can compare, I will greatly appreciate it. I really love the Infini but I also love the Aube..:biggrin: Even my bf is torn with both colors. What I like more about my Infini in Artsy, it's Made in France..:woot: I think the Aube that I tried on in store was Made in Spain. How about your Aube Artsy?

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpg
    IMG_1257.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 854
tessa06 said:
So I convinced my bf if I can open my gift for few minutes and he's like, as long as you'll not gonna use it until Christmas it's ok. So I opened my gift for few minutes and tried it on.. I didn't take a picture of it with me as I was already wearing my pajama when I opened it..:lol: Now, I am hoping if any of you who owns the Aube Artsy can post a picture of it here so I can compare, I will greatly appreciate it. I really love the Infini but I also love the Aube..:biggrin: Even my bf is torn with both colors. What I like more about my Infini in Artsy, it's Made in France..:woot: I think the Aube that I tried on in store was Made in Spain. How about your Aube Artsy?

I remember seeing a mod pic of the purple artsy here. It was someone who has the aub artsy and a purple mulberry bag with a purple scarf or stole all together in the pic. I'll see if I can find it.

Tessa- my mil sent me this pic that has the purple clutch in it from when she went to LV this past weekend. At least you can see the color.

Attachments

• image-2018195167.png
    image-2018195167.png
    882 KB · Views: 823
infini is a great choice and matches everything, as the other Tpf's already said. I'm in love with purple too but i thought the artsy looks better in infini. I tried both on and finally bought the infini one. But you could buy the secret wallet in aube too, it would look beautiful together! And you'll have something in infini and something in aube :smile:)

You can find the empreinte aube color in the club thread, p. 106 (LuvTare is trying on the artsy and the citadine in aube) and p. 108 (19flowers posted a pic of her aube artsy).

It's limited??? Does anyone know how long it's going to last?

I'm not sure, but the manager at my store had said that the Aube was considered "seasonal," and we had discussed that this could be for a few months or until they sell out. She had confirmed this with me when I was considering waiting until after January to get this bag. My SA said that he loved this color on me much more than the Infini; maybe it looked better with my dark, long hair, I don't know. :shrugs: I just thought it was a different look with this color.

Thanks bagluv4ever for the input! You are right about selling the Mono Artsy and regretting it later on.. Knowing that the Aube will be a seasonal color makes me wanna get the Aube than the Infini instead.. I love limited or seasonal collection!:biggrin: Aaaaww.. I think I have to go back to LV store for exchange...:nuts:

I know that the whole "seasonal" thing sort of swayed me, but I was wanting this color Artsy already, but was going to wait until later on in January. I think both colors are very pretty and that you can't go wrong with either one. I just think that the Aube is different. ;) Let us know what you do!

Both are gorgeous colors. I have the Aube Artsy and love it -- it matches very well with my wardrobe of neutrals. I like for my bag to be the "pop" in my outfit, so it works great for me. I love Infini, too, but think of it has a navy bag, not black.

I'm glad you said that...I feel the same way. Its navy blue to me and that bothers me alot more than the Aube because the purple is so dark...I think would go with alot. It really looks good with browns...like the leopard scarf in brown...:graucho:

I remember seeing a mod pic of the purple artsy here. It was someone who has the aub artsy and a purple mulberry bag with a purple scarf or stole all together in the pic. I'll see if I can find it.

Tessa- my mil sent me this pic that has the purple clutch in it from when she went to LV this past weekend. At least you can see the color.

Thanks for the picture..:smile: I really love the color!!!:drool: I will definitely need to go to the store again this weekend. ;)