employee discount on Chanel at SAKS??

plz!!plz!!does anyone know if you would be able to do exchange when the item was purchased on a double discount..I was told that it can only be exchanged for the exact same item same price same color bag.And it have to be available in that store location..And if the one that you want is sold out u can't exchange..

The SA that got the bag made a mistake..And send out the wrong bag instead..sniff**

plz!!plz!!does anyone know if you would be able to do exchange when the item was purchased on a double discount..I was told that it can only be exchanged for the exact same item same price same color bag.And it have to be available in that store location..And if the one that you want is sold out u can't exchange..

The SA that got the bag made a mistake..And send out the wrong bag instead..sniff**

Sorry, i am a bit confused... are you asking if you can return a bag as a non employee that a saks employee used her discount on to purchase the bag for you? This could get the Saks employee in trouble unless you can prove it was intended as a gift to you....

Please forgive me, but I have a number of close friends who work for chanel and I never would put them in that awkward position of asking them to use their discount on my behalf... this can cost them their job!

I think it is important to note that saks and Neimans consider this as internal theft if an employee uses their discount on a bag and then resells it to ANYONE.
Sorry, but I just had to get this off my chest. Peace:heart:

Sorry, i am a bit confused... are you asking if you can return a bag as a non employee that a saks employee used her discount on to purchase the bag for you? This could get the Saks employee in trouble unless you can prove it was intended as a gift to you....

o HI no.. im saying she will have to go exchange.. since she doesnt work at Chanel. wen the Sa send her the bag it was the wrong item.
plus how can i proof if it a gift?i do have a gift receipt though.

Please forgive me, but I have a number of close friends who work for chanel and I never would put them in that awkward position of asking them to use their discount on my behalf... this can cost them their job!

I think it is important to note that saks and Neimans consider this as internal theft if an employee uses their discount on a bag and then resells it to ANYONE.

Hi this is not for resell purpose.. and ofx i wont put her in any situation that will cost her job.

o HI no.. im saying she will have to go exchange.. since she doesnt work at Chanel. wen the Sa send her the bag it was the wrong item.
plus how can i proof if it a gift?i do have a gift receipt though.

Hi this is not for resell purpose.. and ofx i wont put her in any situation that will cost her job.

I'm a tad confused (and I always have difficulty understanding your posts, sleepyl0verxgrl, as you don't use proper English. So you posted in a thread about employees using their discount at Saks, and somehow you have a gift receipt for some bag that turns out to be the wrong bag, is that right? So you somehow got a bag, and some person (whom you say doesn't work at Saks) will have to exchange the bag as the SA sent the wrong one, but again, you have the gift receipt, plus how can it be proven a gift, or how can the bag's origins be proven if it's a gift? Am I the only one kind of perplexed here?

I'm a tad confused (and I always have difficulty understanding your posts, sleepyl0verxgrl, as you don't use proper English. So you posted in a thread about employees using their discount at Saks, and somehow you have a gift receipt for some bag that turns out to be the wrong bag, is that right? So you somehow got a bag, and some person (whom you say doesn't work at Saks) will have to exchange the bag as the SA sent the wrong one, but again, you have the gift receipt, plus how can it be proven a gift, or how can the bag's origins be proven if it's a gift? Am I the only one kind of perplexed here?

lol.. i apologize i think im so used to texting. so i often abbreviate the words without realizing. so basically a friend of mine. she works at saks and got me a bag. and it was the wrong bag send from Chanel. and she gave me a gift receipt. and she told me that she will have to be personally present to exchange it to the right bag. if anyone feel uncomfortable talk about this. plz pm me.. Thank you.

Ha ha ha! U two are hilarious! Ok, now, getting a part-time job at Chanel is off my list too. Lol

They also have a good bit of turnover in some places (usually boutiques) once they find out an employee has been less than stellar in their practices, such as selling at a discount to others, reselling, buying for others, etc. So that dream job is not only full time (more or less), but it also comes with rules they expect you to go by. It's a bit more laid back at NM. I'm not sure about Saks.