[emoji170]Grand Birthday Reveal[emoji170]

Oct 27, 2013
After my visit to Asnieres two years ago, I knew I wanted a trunk of some sort. 6 months later I placed an order for this lovely piece.
Initially it came back September of last year, however the interior colour was completely wrong! It was sent back to Paris to fix.

Once my store finally opened last week I scheduled a time to pick it up. It wasn’t the ideal scenario but it will be a memorable one.

With my birthday a few days to go and ban island in my immediate horizon...

[emoji170]Monogram Eclipse Coffret Accesoires with Bleu Azur interior[emoji170]

Adjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPGAdjustments.JPG
It measures 38cm, bigger than speedy 30. I will eventually get it painted.

Lovely combo! Happy upcoming birthday!
Thank you! [emoji170]
I love this -- and the interior color is just perfect for you -- congrats and enjoy this beauty!!
Exactly! They had navy before and I specifically asked for a brighter blue. It’s perfect!
Oh wow! This is one of the most beautiful pieces ever!! Congratulations!
Agree, surely one of my best investment pieces![emoji170]
Happy early birthday! This is a memorable one for sure.
For sure, I actually like the peace around this quarantine.
Amazing piece! Happy birthday and stay well!
Thank you, stay safe as well[emoji170]

What a fantastic bang ending to your special Birthday roundup! Love love love your customized beauty. Agreed that the interior colour is absolutely perfect for you, as a true blue lover!!! Congrats dear FF:smile: A Happiest Bday wish to you!

Reactions: frivofrugalista
Amazing heirloom piece... happy belated birthday :smile: what’s the smaller SLG piece for?
It’s on Sunday but thank you! And truly a family heirloom.
What a fantastic bang ending to your special Birthday roundup! Love love love your customized beauty. Agreed that the interior colour is absolutely perfect for you, as a true blue lover!!! Congrats dear FF:smile: A Happiest Bday wish to you!
Thank you lady! Yes the navy first didn’t wow me. Was actually underwhelmed and realized it was the wrong colour. Good thing I took a pic when my SA finalized my order to prove what I selected.
It looks gorgeous! Please also share when you have gotten it painted.
Will do! I sent my petite boite chapeau first painting. Once that’s returned I will submit this.
WOW. It is amazing! Happy birthday! Bleu Azur is the sexiest Vuitton blue. Impeccable choice. Gongrats.
Love Bleu Azur, puts a smile on my face whenever I open it. And thank you, goody o see you around!
Beyond gorgeous! Happy Birthday :happydance:
Thank you kindly [emoji170]

It’s on Sunday but thank you! And truly a family heirloom.

Thank you lady! Yes the navy first didn’t wow me. Was actually underwhelmed and realized it was the wrong colour. Good thing I took a pic when my SA finalized my order to prove what I selected.

Will do! I sent my petite boite chapeau first painting. Once that’s returned I will submit this.

Love Bleu Azur, puts a smile on my face whenever I open it. And thank you, goody o see you around!

Thank you kindly [emoji170]
Haha whoops, I totally read your post as "with my birthday a few days ago"

Reactions: frivofrugalista